Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Reflection (Week 4 of 6)

I took the Right/Left Brain Quiz, I thought the results were interesting. Apparently I am extremely right-brain bias when it comes to thinking. It said that I answered 12 for the right, and 6 for the left. I think the results are very accurate and reflect how I think many things over. What is really eerie is that I have been told by family, girlfriends and friends that I am the things it says I am. Holistic, random, nonverbal and fantasy-oriented are especially familiar to me, those have been said to me before. Teachers have told me I am nonverbal, and quiet, I never thought it was true, but the test seems to verify what I've been told all along. I thought it s a good test and it seemed to capture what I am, well at least my sense of self. I do tend to lean towards the Concrete tag and Intuitive. I don't think those two are particularly true, at least not as much as the others but they do describe my thoughts well enough. I won't complain, I thought the test was the easiest one to take nad I will take others to see what they say. I took the personality test as well, but I think this one is way out there. It says I really expressed intuitive thinking, and I beg to disagree. I think the first test captured my thoughts and functions much better, and I don't know why. I answered almost identical questions and it gave me a similar result but it ranked this above all, and I think it is my smallest quality. I enjoyed answering both tests, and I liked seeing how the first one graded me and how think I differ with the second test.

1 comment:

  1. I think I am a right-brained person, too. What were the other letters on your personality test? Where you an extrovert or introvert? (Just curious!)

    ReplyDelete