Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Reflection(Week 3 of 6)

This week has been an exhausting week but a positive one. I have managed to do my homework and help my brother move out of his place, almost simultaneously. I would squeeze in the homework between pick-up and drop-off periods( he has so many things in his home.). This, I am doing after the moving, so I am sore and tired. This class has helped improve my skills and speed of homework completion. I think I ccan say that my work in this class is probably the most quality stuff i've done in a long time. That might not be saying much due to my poor standards but it is okay. This class, due to the SQ3R, and mostly the atmosphere of the class gives me an advantage over past classes i've had. I've had classes that are 40 students to 1 teacher, and i've got 15( less somedays) to 2 teachers. I'm sure it has to do with the Friday thing,most people want Fridays off. I enjoy having such a small class, it gets more personal and it is easier to learn and process the things I am supposed to learn. I am going to be hoonest, I cannot find my paper for this week, and I have no ideawhat I am supposed to write about or answer. It is my mistake and if I recieve nothing than it is my fault. The buck stops here.

1 comment:

  1. If you get this comment in time, you can go to read96.blogspot.com. In the sidebar, I have the reflection prompts for each week.

    ReplyDelete