Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Reflection (Week 5 of 6)

As it stands, I have an: A, A, A, B, C. To me those grades where I do not have an A are a complete disappointment to me. I have been extremely lazy and have not done what I set out to do. I am here at Fullerton to exceed and get out of here in a timely fashion without having to waste time taking a class again and again. A C in math is not good enough, especially since it is so close to being a D. I know I can do better. In Reading 96 as well, I have a high B but I know I can get the A if I want to, but I don't. Don't know why. To continue my success in the other classes and elevate my other grades to where I want them, can't miss class, take notes and listen to my teachers very closely, you never know when they might give information that could help you on the final. I face a few internal challenges, my laziness and fatigue is just taking over my drive. I need to focus down the stretch, especially in this class. I have learned the SQ3R technique and that has made most of my work a bit easier to comprehend. Definitely, this class has given me a tool, and now that I write this and reflect, I am getting excited about ending this semester on a good note. I want the grades, but they aren't going to hand out A's for free. I hope I can seriously undertake the road ahead. I have finals coming up in each class, and some, not to sound arrogant, I know I have in the bag. I will study less for those, but I have no idea what the final for Read 96 is going to look like. I really hope that all the things this class has taught me will be reflected on the final and my final grade.

No comments:

Post a Comment